Monday 30 January 2017

I'm Back :3

Assalamualaikum wbt. Hai gaissssss

(Okay, wondering if there are people read this blog)

Lamanya tak main dekat sini. Dengan semangat yang baru, I would like to share my experiences, memories, thoughts and random things here. Yessssss! Hopefully ni bukan hangat-hangat tahi ayam.

Right now, my blog is still under maintenance. Yah. One of my problems is, the background of my blog is not working. You can see, it looks pale and hambar weh. (Hambar kah?) tak keluar coraknya. Warna aje keluar. So, I'm still figure out what actually the problem. Tapi I rasa macam lawa la pulak kan putih aje. So, I decide, lets stick to white. Hiks.

Ala nak cakap apa eh? Hurm, harapnya blog ni will be the best platform for me to share all those things that i want to share. ahaks,

K dah aa. Bye.

Lost of love,
Esah

No comments:

Post a Comment